10.22.2011

My New Kim Murton Ceramics

A favorite blog that I follow is Worry of The Day by Kim Murton. Her quirky cartoons are so good and right on the mark. It’s like she's inside my head.
©KimMurton Used with permission
©KimMurton Used with permission
Turns out Kim is an artist with many amazing talents. Kim majored in ceramics in college then worked in animation for ten years in New York City. (Yeah, that was a dream of mine once upon a time.) She returned to working with clay after moving to Vancouver, and now produces wonderful works that combine her playful sense of humor with her great design and color sensibility. You can view her ceramics blog here. Be sure to watch the video interview there. You can watch her work. Way cool.  
©KimMurton Used with permission
Kim doing her thing.
Find Kim's Etsy shop here.  
Really I just wanted to show off my new Kim Murton ceramics. I asked her to make me a Worry Plate and a Worry Mug
©KimMurton Used with permission
Worry of the Day: Too Peaceful


Now that I have them, I am worried I will chip or break them. Seriously.
©KimMurton Used with permission
Or be tempted to have cookies for dinner.  
©KimMurton Used with permission
©KimMurton Used with permission
You won’t tell, will you?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment