4.08.2011

Fabulous Handmade Satchels by Sandra's Satchels



If I lived in beautiful Seattle, Washington, I'd drop by Sandra's booth at Pike Place Market every weekend and beg her to let me share a booth with her and her fabulous handcrafted fabric "satchels". I think SToNZ would look just great with Sandra's Satchels!

This "Small Plural Slate Shoulder Bag" is mine, all mine! 
But I'd bet Sandra would be happy to make one for you.

Sandra has been selling her wares at Pike Place Market for ten years now. She is constantly adding new items to her offerings, and she goes out of her way to listen to what her customers want, happily creating pieces for them using fabrics they request.
I found Sandra on Etsy. Her pieces are perfect for gifts...I am partial to her glasses cases, make up bags and laptop sleeves. The upholstery fabrics she chooses are modern, elegant and just plain perfect.
Each one is more beautiful than the last! The tough part is choosing which one to order! And the quality is spot on. You won't be disappointed. Take a look at her Etsy shop if you can't make it to Seattle. Great stuff.


0 comments:

Post a Comment