1.24.2009

tallulahssatchels

Maybe the January chill is finally getting to me, but one cold grey day I decided to put together a treasury on Etsy made up entirely of items made from felted sweaters.
The search led me to the delightful Etsy shop tallulahssatchels, where I came upon this colorful fun scarf.
I had to have it.

photo courtesy of tallulahssatchels

I immediately sent a message to the artist, asking if she'd make me a custom order.
She was more than accommodating!
What I had in mind was a couple of throw pillows along the lines of my new scarf.
In a flash, she sent me some photos of what she was piecing together for me and the next thing I knew, the pillows, along with the matching scarf, were delivered to my front doorstep.
Beautifully crafted, and exactly what I had in mind...WOW.
For once Morley was allowed up on the couch to pose with the new lovelies.

OK....get down now.
Good boy.
I love the way Chris puts her pillows together-
This one even has the buttons from the sweater going down the back. So clever.

Babette Wool Tan Pillow 7 photo courtesy of tallulahssatchels

Chris also knits the most amazing ruffle scarves
and all sorts of beautiful felted bags and ipod covers.
How cute is this?
Birch dragonfly brooch

Birch dragonfly brooch photo courtesy of tallulahssatchels

If you are lucky, maybe she'll make something just for you.
Tell her Morley sent you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment