10.14.2008

What part of KNOW don't you understand?

Some time back, former librarian and Kidstamps rubber stamp maven, Larry Rakow, decided to go into the t-shirt business. He asked me to create a design for librarians. (Most of his designs promote the love of reading!)
Together we came up with this:

You can buy this shirt and also tote bags with this image on his Wonder Shirts website.
He's got other great stuff there, too. Many of my favorite children's book illustrators have created designs for Larry over the years.

In my estimation, no one compares to the great Tomie dePaola, who I met once while on a Cape Cod visit. I think I was more excited than my kids! Other remarkable author/illustrators appearing on Wonder Shirts include Garth Williams, James Marshall, Rosemary Wells, and Arnold Lobel among others. Really great stuff.
So many books, so little time.

1 comments:

Post a Comment